To start October off right, I will show you one of the first Halloween meals I made. This was the beginning of my obsession with Halloween food.
Halloween happened to fall in the middle of the week and we both had to be up in the morning, but I wanted to do something fun. I decided to create the perfect dinner; spooky and fun all in one!
Graveyard Meatloaf and Brainy Cottage Cheese
- Stouffers Family Pack of Mini Meatloafs (You can make your own meatloaf if you want, but I told you I am all about semi-homemade)
- Mashed Potatoes (I used the instant box...Don't judge, I was a college student at the time!)
- Cottage Cheese
- 1 package of Raspberries
- Red and Green Food Coloring
- Make Meatloaf and mashed potatoes according to package
- Separate mashed potatoes into two bowls. Leave one bowl white and color the color green for grass
- Put the green mashed potatoes on the plate and add two mini meatloaves on top to look like graves
- Pipe the white mashed potatoes on top of the "graves" to give an image of ghosts. I used food coloring for eyes
- Tint the cottage cheese red, and garnish with red raspberries
- Serve and Enjoy!